As the name suggests, this classically stylish, solid metal mosaic tile is in the shape of a diamond, a square balancing on its corner, also known as a rhombus or lozenge. Each mosaic tile is 20 x 20 x 1.6 mm, and available in 14 different finishes. Laid in combination with others, the mosaic tiles create long, straight, and dynamic diagonal lines on a surface. This same tile, as a square, is also found in the collection Mosaic.
- Immaculately designed and manufactured in Australia to create an unsurpassed metal tile finish.
- Punched from an individual sheet of 1.6mm solid, high quality solid metal.
- Available in 14 variants – a variety of metals, alloys and finishes.
- No backing mesh, plastic inserts or metal look-alike ‘metallic’ coatings. ALLOY tiles won’t dent, crack or de-laminate.
- Face-mounted for better protection of the metal tile face during installation.
- Made in Australia. Consistent high quality. Guaranteed sweat-shop free.
- To ensure the perfect installation we provide a range of finishing pieces, just contact us for details.
- To ensure you get the exact finish you’re looking for, we suggest ordering a tile sample.