This highly contemporary, solid metal mosaic tile has a ‘kink’, a decidely unusual and unconventional form for a mosaic. It’s L-shaped, 50 x 50 x 1.6 mm, and two together are combined to form rectangles, which are then laid in rows. This flamboyant tile, with perfectly chamfered corners and available in 14 different finishes, is a definite eye-catcher. Designed by Karim Rashid, the international design legend.
- Designed by Karim Rashid + manufactured by ALLOY to create a highly contemporary look with an unsurpassed finish.
- Punched from an individual sheet of 1.6mm solid, high quality solid metal.
- Available in 14 variants – a variety of metals, alloys and finishes.
- No backing mesh, plastic inserts or metal look-alike ‘metallic’ coatings. ALLOY tiles won’t dent, crack or de-laminate.
- Face-mounted for better protection of the metal tile face during installation.
- Made in Australia. Consistent high quality. Guaranteed sweat-shop free.
- To ensure the perfect installation we provide a range of finishing pieces, just contact us for details.
- To ensure you get the exact finish you’re looking for, we suggest ordering a tile sample.