The unusual name of this collection, which means something like the state of being everywhere, or omnipresence, matches its exotic shape well. The solid metal mosaic tile, which is available in 14 different finishes, has a highly unconventional, rounded, organic form, with both convex and concave curves, and is 40 x 50 x 1.6 mm. Combined, these tiles made of solid metal can help to create a highly contemporary and individual look. Designed by Karim Rashid, the international design legend.
- Designed by Karim Rashid + manufactured by ALLOY to create a highly contemporary look with an unsurpassed finish.
- Punched from an individual sheet of 1.6 mm solid, high quality solid metal.
- Available in 14 variants – a variety of metals, alloys and finishes.
- No backing mesh, plastic inserts or metal look-alike ‘metallic’ coatings. ALLOY tiles won’t dent, crack or de-laminate.
- Face-mounted for better protection of the metal tile face during installation.
- Made in Australia. Consistent high quality. Guaranteed sweat-shop free.
- To ensure the perfect installation we provide a range of finishing pieces, just contact us for details.
- To ensure you get the exact finish you’re looking for, we suggest ordering a tile sample.