The name of this solid metal mosaic tile perfectly reflects its flowing, organic wave shape, which dynamically exemplifies movement, and the fluidity of water. The mosaic tiles are 30 x 60 x 1.6 mm, and are available in 14 different finishes. Laid horizontally, the tiles resemble flags blowing in the wind. Designed by Karim Rashid, the international design legend.
- Designed by Karim Rashid + manufactured by ALLOY to create a highly contemporary look with an unsurpassed finish.
- Punched from an individual sheet of 1.6mm solid, high quality solid metal.
- Available in 14 variants – a variety of metals, alloys and finishes.
- No backing mesh, plastic inserts or metal look-alike ‘metallic’ coatings. ALLOY tiles won’t dent, crack or de-laminate.
- Face-mounted for better protection of the metal tile face during installation.
- Made in Australia. Consistent high quality. Guaranteed sweat-shop free.
- To ensure the perfect installation we provide a range of finishing pieces, just contact us for details.
- To ensure you get the exact finish you’re looking for, we suggest ordering a tile sample.